Course Level: Scholarships are available to study the undergraduate degree program.
Number of Awards: 30 Scholarships are available for the students.
Scholarship can be taken in: the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The candidates, who are from the UK & EU, are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are available to study the undergraduate degree program in the subject offered by the university.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for International Excellence the scholarships, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be home and EU student.
- The applicant should have a household income of £40,000 or less or
- Achieve A*, A, A (or higher) in your A-Levels (or equivalent).
- The award is only for new undergraduate students starting their first degree at the University.
- The applicant must also have an academic offer to study a full-time, undergraduate course at the University of Sheffield starting in September 2019 and be eligible to pay the home rate of fees.
- You should only submit an application once you have received an offer from the university.
The applicant can apply for the scholarship through the given link: https://finance.ssid.shef.ac.uk/users/sign_in
Supporting Documents:Not given
- The applicant needs to put the University of Sheffield as your firm choice before 18 July 2019.