IMPORTANT! The Diversity Immigrant Visa program, also known as the green card lottery, is a United States congressionally mandated lottery program for receiving a United States Permanent Resident Card.
UK Visa Lottery Requirement.
UK Visa Lottery Requirement.
- Original passport (ECOWAS) whose validity rate extends to 30 days or 6 months of your intended stay in the country.
- UK application form.
- One passport sized photograph on a white background or as specified with a photocopy.
- Proof of permission to be in the UK e.g. visa, green card, resident permit etc.
- Letter of invitation from family and friend or sponsors with which you’ll be staying with there.
- Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
- Financial or bank statement for the last 3 months
- Birth certificate
- Attached copy of letter of invitation for a conference with full details on the company’s authorized representative like the phone numbers, and residential attachment for the duration of your stay for applicants on business trip or conference for business applicants.
- Supporting letter from guardians, friends or sponsors.
- Utility bills
- Details of flight booking/hotel.
1. Eligibility for Visa Lottery Application.Please note that some countries aren’t allowed to use sure enough VISA Lotteries however once your country is allowed rather like Nigeria then even though you’re unwed, Married, Divorced, Widowed, or lawfully Separated you’ll be able to still apply.
2. Types of Visa Application Forms.The following classes of visas are issued by most countries:
- Study visa
- Skilled employee visa
- Tourist visa
- Visitor visa
- Business Visa
- Farm Worker visa
- Pilgrimage visa
- Diplomat visa
- Transit visa, Etc.
3. United States Visa Lottery Application Guide.The North American country is a diverse and interest country and a most of the people resident in the country along with her voters enjoy arguable the best standards of living in the whole world. Doctors , Nurses, Engineers, Lawyers and different technicians and professional earn higher salaries.Before you’ll be able to submit an application which is successful for U.S Visa Lotteries, you wish is of essence to ensure and crosscheck if your country allowed to participate that year on the official website https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/You can also contact the U.S.A embassy in Nigeria to get answers to your questions.
4. Canadian Visa Lottery Application.Please note that there is no such process or program as the Canadian visa lottery. plenty of websites are advertising fake information concerning visa lottery by the Canadian government. However, Lajos Arendas, the Canadian Deputy diplomat in Nigeria has said the subsequent:‘This is fake info. In fact, the U.S. won’t to have, and maybe still do, however North American nation doesn’t have a visa lottery programme’.As so much as i do know, it’s ne’er existed in Canada. At-least, never in my 24-year career. It’s like some individuals are spreading false information, and these may well be an organized crime gang which are into fraud.The one issue you may tell the general public is that you simply contacted Maine and that I firmly explicit that there’s no such issue as a Canadian Visa Lottery,’’ he said.This is enough proof that there is no such thing as the Canadian Visa lottery.
5. Australia Visa Lottery Portal.Australia is nation with so much opportunities. of recent, there has been high demand for professional employees thanks to the ever increasing numbers of companies setting up their firms in Australia. Australia has create an enabling environment which is hospitable for foreigners with the need to come back over and do legitimate business within the country.Of recent we’ve seen immigration upsurge from the various of European countries, even Americans have been migrating to Australia for a much better pay and living condition.If you actually need to travel outside your country and earn hard cash then the best country to suggest to you is Australia . To seek out additional concerning the Australian VISA program visit her official web site http://www.border.gov.au/ or http://www.immi.gov.au/