A Content Packer/Cleaner Needed In Surrey, BC. To apply for the situation of a substance packer/cleaner, pursue the subtleties beneath to be guided.
Application is progressing at FirstOnSite Restoration for the situation of a substance packer/more clean. Surrey, BC in Canada need a dependable, capable and persevering individual to fill the situation above. The compensation is aggressive and it is went with advantages. Whenever keen on working with this association and its gifted colleagues, at that point forward your applications immediately.
Duties And Responsibilities Of The Content packer/Cleaner
- Load and unload customers belongings and ensure safe transport.
- Lift heavy boxes when needed.
- Reset customers content once structural work is complete.
- Adhere to company’s standards with regards to the customers work site.
- Support co-workers in completing task.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures while working.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply As A Content packer/Cleaner
- You must have a minimum high school certificate.
- You must be able to lift and move heavy objects.
- You must have experience in cleaning, packing and moving.
- You must have strong customer service orientation and wonderful interpersonal skill.
- You must have the zeal to work for after hours emergency and on call. sponsored links
Why choose to be part of the FirstOnSite team?
- Extraordinary health plan that includes medical, dental, vision etc.
- Paid time off and employee assistance program.
- Internal growth opportunities and professional development.
- National career movement opportunity.
- Healthy work balance
About The FirstOnSite Restoration
It is the largest independent restoration company in Canada. FirstOnSite Restoration provides reconstruction service to insurance companies, residence and industrial customers. Their coverage is 24/7 and their service remediate conditions caused by fire, flood, wind etc conditions and other casualties.
FirstOnSite Restoration, Surrey, Bc
As soon as you get the offer
How To Apply