A Head Housekeeper Needed Urgently At Thompson, MB. To apply for the situation of the Head Housekeeper, essentially pursue the means beneath.,
Is it true that you are burnt out on remaining at home and presenting CV's to various foundations? Do you have a cleaning background and can clean in substantial associations? all things considered, if truly, apply to The Burntwood Hotel as they look for people to fill the situation of the Head Housekeeper with a compensation paid hourly at the scope of $14 – $16 every hour. Whenever intrigued then apply as this open door isn't constantly accessible.Duties and responsibilities Of the Head Housekeeper
- Supervises the housekeeping department daily.
- Arrange and adjust work schedules.
- Ensure rooms are thoroughly cleaned in time
- rain workers in the use of materials needed for their daily activities/work.
- Conduct disciplinary action on employees.
- Perform training and orientation programs for new staff.
- Inspect equipments to know the ones that are not in good shape and report to the appropriate body.
- Ensure that all hotel services are delivered at the highest levels.
- Report defects and maintenance needs to the maintenance departments. sponsored links
- Ensure that all allocated bedroom to guest are clean and kept in order.
- Recommend if equipments are to be changed.
- Ensure to communicate ready rooms to front desk on a regular.
- Ensure that corridors and public areas are clean and well maintained.
- Follow right standards and procedures to maintain healthy work environment
Eligibility Criteria To Apply As A Head Housekeeper
- You must have a previous housekeeping experience of about 3 years.
- You must undergo a first aid and WHMIS training.
- You must be able to lead and motivate a team
- You must be quality focused.
Available at The Burntwood Hotel, Thompson, MB.
$14 – $16 per hour
How To apply